Monday, May 26, 2014

Music Marketing Opportunity

Musicians, Singer-Songwriters, and Vocalists: Do not miss out on the vision I have for you.
Over the next month I have an extra ordinary vision for Musicians Empowered that is going to catapult the music careers of 40 musicians… and this is not a wish or goal but it is an intention that is set in my mind. I will be working with 10 musicians a week over the next month with special training and marketing plan I have designed just for them. My question is, will it be you?  If you are receiving this e-mail now, you have only a short period of time before I have picked everyone I will be working with, and if you’re reading this on the blog, it may be too late. I only have a limited amount of time on my hands to work people who are serious and ready to get all in with their music career, no half-a**ing it allowed. With or without you I am going to make this happen this month and I will be taking a minimum of 10 musicians with me to Charlotte on an extensive weekend training course. 
To learn more you must 1) Enter your e-mail and name here at rockstarmarketing.biz
                                            2) Then immediately confirm you’re e-mail in your inbox
                                            3) Purchase the $25 VBS product (worth way more)
Once you have completed these steps you will be receiving a call from my assistant within 72 hours to set up a meeting with me on taking your music to the next level. This course is not for everyone. I want to work with serious musicians only, who are serious about living out their dreams as a musician. If that is not worth $25 plus to you, then we really don’t need to be working together anyways. Those who do will find out how they can become a part of my elite inner circle of successful musicians.
If you are already on the e-mail list then follow through with step 3. This opportunity is a short term one and will not be offered again.
Sarah Popejoy

Musicians Empowered ~ Empowering Musicians to Follow Their Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment